Chamber Plan Group Insurance
Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan – Canada’s #1 benefits plan for small firms can provide your business with a comprehensive and competitive health, dental, and disability program customized to meet the needs of your employees! Regardless of the size of your firm we can find a plan that’s right for you! Visit our website today to find out why Chambers Plan is Canada’s #1 health care benefit plans plan for small businesses and the self-employed!
Flexible Options: Life insurance is the core benefit for all firms. Companies with 1-4 people must also choose a disability benefit. All other benefits are yours to select, each offering a wide range of options.
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Dental-Basic, major and (for firms with 10 or more people) orthodontics
- Health-semi-private hospital, prescription drug, out of country, paramedics, vision care
- Employee Assistance Counseling
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Group Insurance Benefit Facts
- The benefits of the Chambers Group Insurance Plan – 3.5 minute Video
- Smart Moves Brochure about Chamber Group Insurance
You Can Sign On:
If your year-round business has been operating for at least 6 months, you’re eligible to apply. While your firm is covered, it must be a member of one of 800 participating Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade. In firms with 5+ people, everyone under age 65 is guaranteed coverage. In firms with 1-4 people, each person completes a health questionnaire for review by the insurer.